Monday, June 14, 2010

The Beautiful Blogger Award


I have met wonderful friends on my internet travels. We comment on each others blogs, chat on facebook and tweet on twitter. And there are a few that aren't very talkative, but you know they are there and when you don't see their name pop up, after a day or two, you begin to wonder and worry about them. Rebecca Emin or better known in the twitter world as @Boolawoola is just that type of friend.  I miss her when she isn't around. I look for her name in anticipation to see what she has to say. She is entertaining, has a great perspective on life and she is funny. The name of her blog is Ramblings of a Rusty Writer.

     Recently, I received a total surprise from her. Rebecca awarded me a Beautiful Blogger Award and included me with a great group of bloggers, whom I also enjoy and respect. 


                  Rebecca, I am honored and I accept. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  ~

       Now, I must give you seven random facts about myself and nominate seven other bloggers, as well. So, here we go!

1. I enjoy rainy days, as much as sunny days.
2. I look forward to waking up early, before the world  comes to life.
3. I don't mind being alone. I enjoy my own company.
4. I have bouts of depression, but I'm pretty good at talking myself out of them, most of the time.
5. I am a pushover when it comes to children, especially my grandchildren.
6. I prefer the countryside to the city.
7. I don't believe that everything is black or white.

There are so many beautiful blogs and bloggers and I appreciate all of them. However my task is to choose only seven.


These Beautiful Bloggers will fill you with heart, inspiration and knowledge! 

I'm sure you can name many more. Why don't you take a moment to introduce them here, in the comment section, so they can be noted as well?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful & inspiring post. It's nice to know blogs are getting the reviews and attention they deserve and what a way to make a writers day! Will check these out too. Come check us out at www.restlesswriters.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Cynthia! :) Loved your list. I can agree with you one very one... except rainy days and getting up early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cynthia! That's so sweet. (I love rainy days and getting up early - and the countryside.) :)

    All the very best to you,
    Corra

    the victorian heroine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,

    You are an amazing woman and I am so glad to call you my friend.
    You have a beautiful blog and are so deserving of the Awards you are given.

    Love you,
    Your friend~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again for the gorgeous and incredibly kind comments about me. I feel truly humbled.

    I like the 7 facts about yourself, and I could have written each of them about myself!

    Thanks again, lovely lady.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the beautiful Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete