I have met wonderful friends on my internet travels. We comment on each others blogs, chat on facebook and tweet on twitter. And there are a few that aren't very talkative, but you know they are there and when you don't see their name pop up, after a day or two, you begin to wonder and worry about them. Rebecca Emin or better known in the twitter world as @Boolawoola is just that type of friend. I miss her when she isn't around. I look for her name in anticipation to see what she has to say. She is entertaining, has a great perspective on life and she is funny. The name of her blog is Ramblings of a Rusty Writer.
Recently, I received a total surprise from her. Rebecca awarded me a Beautiful Blogger Award and included me with a great group of bloggers, whom I also enjoy and respect.
~ Rebecca, I am honored and I accept. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ~
Now, I must give you seven random facts about myself and nominate seven other bloggers, as well. So, here we go!
1. I enjoy rainy days, as much as sunny days.
2. I look forward to waking up early, before the world comes to life.
3. I don't mind being alone. I enjoy my own company.
4. I have bouts of depression, but I'm pretty good at talking myself out of them, most of the time.
5. I am a pushover when it comes to children, especially my grandchildren.
6. I prefer the countryside to the city.
7. I don't believe that everything is black or white.
There are so many beautiful blogs and bloggers and I appreciate all of them. However my task is to choose only seven.