Sunday, May 2, 2010

Soft Whispers Entry takes 1st Place

As a contributor of Soft Whispers, I have the opportunity to get creative with my writing.  Pic 1k is a little game we play. We are assigned a picture each month and asked to write a story of 1000 words or less. My story, titled "A Bridge of Dreams and Choices" was one of two chosen for print this month., along with a very creative and talented writer, P.J. Kaiser (known as Doublelattemama on twitter).

To enjoy our stories, go to page 17 of  Soft Whispers - Issue Four

While there, enjoy the many faceted works of other talented authors, as well.

7 comments:

  1. "A Bridge of Dreams and Choices" made me want to climb on a horse and find that bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'll be off to go read very soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely story, Cynthia...poignant and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I need to find time to write for that more often. I only did once but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Cindy! I always knew you were a winner and your "streak" seems to be proving this!!! Can't wait to jump over and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say yesterday that your log is beautiful, too. The colors are so warm. (I got interrupted for dinner plans while I was writing here last night.) :-)

    Talk to you later. :-)

    Corra

    from the desk of a historical writer

    ReplyDelete