Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meet Mr. Gobble Gobble!

He became my backyard pet. He strolled up one day and has been visiting just about every day, since.
My grandchildren named him Mr. Gobble Gobble. (Go figure) Thanksgiving is and always has been, one of my very favorite holidays. For many reasons, including the scrumptious traditional Thanksgiving meal I cannot, however, eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day if it is presented in it's full form, any longer.

We love you, Mr. Gobble Gobble!

Let's give thanks for the things we have and not dwell on what we may had to give up these past few tumultuous years.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I don't understand how anyone could harm him. To you, Mr. Gobble Gobble - I hope your Thanksgiving is happy and terrifically uneventful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debra, for your comment.
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete