Sunday, June 26, 2011

A New Endeavor

Might as well read.Image by leedav via Flickr     The exciting thing about life is that it is ever-changing. Sometimes the changes are daunting and can even be frightening. On the other hand, they can be a doorway to new opportunities and creativity. 

     I have been invited to write, along with four talented and creative women, at a new site called Chicks In Lit. I am honored to join S. B. Niccum, D.S. Melander, Tanya Contois and Victoria Grover in this new endeavor. We will be featuring authors and writing reviews of their works. I will introduce wonderfully awesome writers to you with my reviews and in doing so, you will build a bookshelf to be envied by all insatiable readers. 

     Authors who would like to be featured on Chicks In Lit can leave your book information in the comment section here on The Heart of Writing blog, along with a short Bio and contact information. I look forward to hearing from you. 

     I would love for all of my friends to visit by clicking here and please don't forget to hit the "follow" button.:-)







Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great endeavor, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope you pop in here at the ~Heart of Writing~ and Chicks In Lit when you have time and if your were to click the follow button, Mr. Bukowski, it would be a bonus for all of us gals:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, I have no doubt that you'l' do just great! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading up on my interviews, it means a lot to me! <3


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!
    Pre-order your copy now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, Cynthia! Well done you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia, You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Powerful Woman Writer Award for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cynthia, I found you on twitter and loved the name of your blog so came to visit. COngratulations on being part of the Chicks in Lit group! Coincidentally, my book, The Christmas Village is about to come out (early Oct. if not sooner) and I would love for you to review it or perhaps feature me. I don't know if you want to cover children's books - but it's a middle grade novel that is the kind of book adults enjoy too. Please visit my blog so you can read a summary and see the cover art - fresh off the presses! In any case, I'm delighted to meet you and to be a new follower of your blog. I look forward to reading you regularly.
    Regards,
    Melissa Ann Goodwin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, welcome to my blog and thank you for following. I would be honored to feature your book and I will certainly "like" your fb page and follow your blog,as well. I can't wait to get over there and explore!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia - lovely! I just read today's post and left a comment. Thank you for following and for liking my fb page. With regard to the book - I can actually send you a final book interior pdf to read now, or you can wait for a physical book. Either way, I will send you a signed book when they are out as a thank you for featuring me - if you want one. But if you want to read it sooner, I can send the pdf. My email is lissaanngood@yahoo.com, if you would like to finish up our chat in email. Again, so pleased to have found you and many thanks.

    ReplyDelete