How is everyone doing out there in NaNoWriMo land?
I think I have experienced just about every emotion you could imagine and sometimes it feels like I'm banging my head against a wall.
What about you?
So, why do we do it? Very good question!
This, being my first year, participating in NaNoWriMo, I have learned so much about myself.
I have learned:
1. I can discipline myself to keep writing without looking back. (no, editing, very hard for me to do)
2. I can develop a writing routine.
3. I can become one with my keyboard.
4. My Muse is there for me.
5. I can live without watching television.
All these things I have learned. And following, are the most important:
6. I am not just going through a phase.
7. I really do want to write.
8. I really do love to write.
9. I will continue to write.
10. I am a writer.
All of this in only 6 days. What are some things you have learned?
Good...Bad...Serious or Hilarious!
I would love to know.....please comment.
Happy nanoing, my friends.